Summer at Village
June 19 - September 1, 2017
Welcome to Summer at Village. Our camp is open to students entering grades Kindergarten-6, regardless of the school they attend during the school year. TK & Kinder Camp is open to students starting Village School in the fall. Each week campers will find an assortment of classes that include Sports, Dance, STEAM, Skateboarding, Swimming, as well as ISEE & Academic Prep courses. Enroll online: 2017 Camp Program.
View the UPDATED 2017 SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE HERE. Highlighted classes are currently full however, you can join the waiting list through your account profile. If a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email.
We are pleased to offer over 50 camp experiences which include some favorites from previous years and many new camps that are sure to spark your child’s interest. Enjoy browsing the online listing and creating your own unique summer camp program. There is something for everyone!
- Enrichment & Academic programs:
Five weeks of half day & full day options
Morning Session 9:00 am - 12:15pm (meal time 11:45-12:15)
Afternoon Session 12:15 pm - 3:00 pm
- TK & Kinder Camp (open to incoming TK & K families only)
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
June 26 - July 28, 2017 (week by week options available)
Viking Sports Clinics for grades 4-6
- June 19-23, 2017
- Girls Volleyball Clinic
Summer Academy: Math for grades 4-6
- August 15 - September 1, 2017
- Approximately 10 hours of coursework
- View lessons & engage in activities to practice math concepts
- Receive feedback from teachers online
- Virtual office hours
- Self-paced lessons
- One week optional on-campus experience
- Collaborate with other students on hands-on and web based projects
- Pre and post assessments to measure mastery of concepts
Village School Alumni
If you are interested in volunteering to assist during our Summer Camp, please contact Gricelda Gamboa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-459-8411 for more information.