Village School Annual Fund
Your children directly benefit from your generosity! The Annual Fund goes to the school's operating budget, including the following areas:
- Fund advancements in our Technology Program to maintain our position on the cutting edge of educational technology
- Sustain innovative programs inside and outside the classroom that encourage creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration and effective communications
- Continue to reach out to the larger global community so students can learn from and share with their peers all over the world
Excellence in Teaching
- Increase the professional development budget for faculty and staff so our teachers can stay current on 21st century teaching techniques and theory
- Provide financial assistance for families as needed
Ways to Give
Cash, Check or Credit Card
For income tax purposes, your cash gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Gifts may be made by cash, check or credit card. Village School accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card gifts can be made online at https://www.village-school.org/giving/donate or by contacting Alison McKee at (310) 459-8411 ext. 603.
Many corporations encourage philanthropy by matching employee donations. Matching gifts can double or triple the amount of your gift. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please contact the Advancement Office.
You may achieve significant tax savings by making your gift via stocks or other capital assets. If you have stocks that have appreciated, your charitable deduction may be based on the full market value on the date of the transfer. If you have stocks that have decreased in value, you may be able to take a deductible loss when you sell the stocks and donate the proceeds.
If donors would like to donate appreciated securities to the school, via transfer of stock to the school’s brokerage account, please contact Manuel Pardo, Director of Finance and Operations, at email@example.com or at 310- 459-8411 ext. 601 for instructions.
Donors may wish to consider giving through such means as life insurance, bequests or charitable trusts. Planned giving may be a way to reduce estate and inheritance taxes. We encourage you to speak with your financial planner when considering any type of planned gift.
Federal Tax ID: #95-4060392
Complete your gift on the school's secure server at https://www.village-school.org/giving/donate
Give by Phone
Please contact Director of Advancement Alison McKee in the Advancement Office at 310-459-8411 ext. 603.
Give by Mail
Checks payable to "Village School" sent to: Office of Advancement, 780 Swarthmore Avenue, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272.